Kaiser Permanente is a healthcare insurance company. Many people have searched the internet for a new healthcare insurance solution, and have chosen Kaiser. You may choose Kaiser as well, but probably not because of how the website works. The Kaiser login for account holders is a bit hard to access to say the least. There are a lot of distractions that scatter your attention and make it hard to remember why you were there. Seriously, try it.
The secret is to just go directly to the Kaiser Login page so you don’t have to wait for anything at all. When you have the actual login page, you won’t have as many distractions, and you can save it to your browser’s memory so you can visit it with ease whenever you want to. Depending on your situation, you may need to access the site pretty often, so it would be good to bookmark/save/favorite the web page. Here, we want to make it easy to find the Kaiser login site, so watch the video and read all the instructions below so that you can do what you need to do to access your account.
How to access your account:
1. It is easiest to login by visiting a link or copying and pasting the web address into your browser, so here it is: https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/html/kaiser/index.shtml
2. On this page, you should see the familiar two-step login format you use for sites like Facebook, Google accounts, and most sites you log into on the internet.
3. Type your User ID into the user section to get started on your login. Hopefully, you should remember this from when you first set up your online account.
4. Type your password into the password section, as you should have figured out by now. If you have trouble remembering what your password is, don’t worry. Look at the next section of this page to learn what to do in this situation.
5. When everything is typed in right, click on the green submit button below the greyish-blue box where the two-step login boxes are contained.
How to reset your password:
1. If you need to reset your password for any reason, there are a few things to remember: you can’t use your old password, and you will be changing your old password so the old one won’t work anymore. To make this change, stay on the login page mentioned and linked above. Inside the bluish box, below the login spaces you will see that the word “password” is actually a hyperlink. Click on this link.
2. You will be taken to a page by clicking on this link that asks you to input some information.
3. Type your User ID into the top box, as labeled, then your area in the next, and your health/medical number after that.
4. As long as these three portions are filled in properly, click on the submit button. Follow the instructions the page gives you, including checking your email account, in order to get your password reset. You should have access to your account again in a matter of minutes.
1. Contacting Kaiser must be done by region, to find your local state’s contact information, visit this site: https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/health/care/consumer/locate-our-services/member-services/hours-and-phone-numbers/